Friday 13 February 2015

MAC Pigment in Vanilla

A dreamy pot of heaven
 

Here I will be reviewing the well known MAC Pigment in Vanilla. I cannot be more impressed with this product! I have been hearing about MAC pigments for a whilst now, and despite the reduction in quantity from the previous pots I still decided to give it a try. So I instinctively purchased the versatile shade of Vanilla, and it is worth every penny!



 Apologies for my chipped nails!!

So pretty!

As you can see it has a very white, frosty but pearly shimmer to it. This makes it perfect for multi-use, as it can be applied to the face as a highlighter or to the lid and under the arches of the brow bone. I like to use my MAC paint-pot as a primer under this, just to make the colour really pop. I love how it creates a perfect white shimmer base for my lid, whilst making it very easy to blend other eye-shadow shades in the lid crease. When wet, the colour glides on the skin, giving you a beautiful smooth pearly white colour.




As you can see here, today I went for a very simple 3 minute look. I quickly primed my eyes and put a light dusting of the pigment over my entire lid then just added a little brown to the corner. To finish it off, I quickly lined my eyes with Bobbi Brown's gel liner in Black Ink and brushed some They're Real mascara from Benefit on my lashes.

The Verdict? I am completely head over heels for this pigment. I cannot recommend it enough, it has changed my make-up regime forever, becoming a staple in my everyday make-up bag!

I give it a thumbs up!

It currently retails for £17 for 4.5g. Available from MAC and Debenhams.

No comments:

Post a Comment