Wednesday 18 February 2015

Urban Decay Flushed Naked Palette in Streak


Hiya! Today I'm discussing a recent buy of mine, the naked blush/bronzer/highlighter trio. Originally I had not planned to add this to my own collection, but after purchasing the Naked Flushed in Strip for my friend I had realised I too wanted one! So, off I went to Debenhams to pick one of the three new palettes to take home! I deliberated among Streak and Strip, finally making my mind up that I would get most use out of Streak.  



I always use my Debenhams Beauty Card as a perfect excuse to make a guilty little make-up treat for myself, as I am collecting points up through my purchase anyway. Streak really stood out to me due to its versatile nature. The highlighter is creamy and soft to apply, similar in it's colouring to my all time favourite highlighter Watt's Up! by Benefit. The bronzer is a medium tone, drier and chalkier to apply but works well to add subtle colour. The blush is a nice warm pink which is matte and blends out very well on the cheeks.

 As you can see, the subtle bronzer is perfect for a light brushing or subtle contouring, whilst the champagne soft highlighter blends into the skin like a treat. The blush is not overpowering, but still effective in creating a healthy glow



I feel like this trio will become very handy for me in the upcoming warmer months, allowing me to touch up my face whilst out and about and travelling to and forth. The highlighter is my favourite part of the trio, as I believe the highlighter makes the most noticeable difference on my face. I could not recommend this enough for the price and compactness, the three things you need the most in a palette with a mirror!

The Urban Decay Flushed Palette in Streak is available from Urban Decay, House of Fraser,  Debenhams, Look Fantastic for £22.50




No comments:

Post a Comment